Federal State Institution "Scientific Research Institute for System Analysis of the Russian Academy of Sciences"
The Federal State Institution "Federal Scientific Center Scientific Research Institute for System Analysis of the Russian Academy of Sciences" was established in accordance with the order of the Federal Agency for Scientific Organizations of Russia dated December 31, 2014 No. 1422.
The goals of the Institute are:
- fundamental, search and applied research and development in the field of nanotechnology, information and telecommunication technologies, computing systems, mathematics, physics and informatics;
- providing advanced scientific and technological development and accelerated implementation of scientific developments into production and operation;
- carrying out a full cycle of research and development work, including the creation of industrial designs and lines of small-scale production in priority areas of development of science, technology and equipment in the Russian Federation.
The subject of the Institute's activities is a comprehensive solution to problems in the field of nanotechnology, information and telecommunication technologies, computing systems, physics and informatics, including fundamental and applied scientific research, development and small-scale production of devices and solutions developed by the Institute.
The Institute conducts fundamental, exploratory and applied scientific research in the following areas:
- microprocessor and communication systems, optimization of systems for a selected class of tasks, problems of automated synthesis and verification of microprocessors and communication VLSI, optimal for a selected class of tasks;
- architecture, system solutions and software of new generation information and computing systems;
- problems of creating and using supercomputers;
- problems of design and production of promising microprocessors, microcontrollers and communication VLSI;
- theoretical and applied problems of programming automation, problems of automated synthesis and verification of operating systems;
- theoretical and applied problems of information security;
- research and development of methods and algorithms for creating computer models, including objects of complex geometry and topology, as well as means of their visualization for computing systems of a new generation;
- research in the field of medical informatics;
- new methods of storing and processing information based on the principles of optical memory, neural networks and holography;
- creation of associative neuro-optical systems with training for recognition, classification and expert systems;
- hydrodynamic research and modeling in the oil and gas industry;
- studies of multiscale combustion processes and chemical interactions using high-performance supercomputers;
- problems of creation and use of distributed and high-performance computing systems, complexes, networks and environments;
- problems of creation and use of information and telecommunication and information systems, networks and resources, systems and information storage networks;
- high performance and distributed computing;
- mathematical modeling and system programming.
Director of FSI FSC SRISA RAS, Doctor of Technical Sciences Sergei Evgenievich Vlasov
Academic director of FSI FSC SRISA RAS, Academician of RAS Vladimir Borisovich Betelin
Address: FSI FSC SRISA RAS Nakhimovsky prospect, 36, building 1, 117218, Moscow, Russia.